Game Update (Hotfix) - October 6th
We’re back with a short (but sweet) hotfix.
- Fixed the main issue causing frequent freezes for many players after the release of the "Hydra" update
Quickplay and RM
- Aim Assist now also includes a mechanism that changes the player's input speed depending on the distance of the sight from the target.
- Improved the mechanics of adjusting the direction while using aim assist. Now, fine-tuning will be carried out only after a certain period of time between shots.
- Improved target selection algorithm for Aim Assist
- Improved the mechanics of finding the aiming point for Aim Assist
- In ranked mode, Aim Assist is enabled with all of the above functionality, as well as a cooldown effect when switching to aiming mode.
Enjoy the updates and see you on the battlefield!
Discuss the article