[UPD] Game Update - 16.04.2021
In this update, you will have the opportunity to participate in dynamic skirmishes on the vibrant and atmospheric "Ruins" map for the Capture mode. Use a variety of combat tactics with special mechanics. Also in the game you will find two new contracts.
UPD: The map "Ruins" will be temporarily unavailable in Quick Play. You will be able to complete the new contract on any maps of the "Capture" mode. We'll inform you when it returns to the game.
New map “Ruins“
On the new map "Ruins" for the "Capture" mode, you will be able to enjoy a hot tropical climate and employ a variety of strategies. The confrontation between Blackwood and Warface will unfold among ancient ruins located in Africa. Watch out - the site has wicked surprises in store.
The jungle and stone tunnels are full of dangerous areas that you can use to gain a tactical advantage and restrict the enemies’ freedom of movement. Use levers and switches to change the topology of the location while playing and lure enemies into ancient traps.
The aim of the attacking team is to seize a case with a decryption key. The task of the defending side is to keep data secret by all means. Find a clue to the secrets of Blackwood!
The update also features two new contracts — "Desert Dogs" and "Hound of War", which will be active until the 30th of April. Hurry up to demonstrate your fighting skills and get unique rewards.
- Fixed a network error with loading into Ranked Matches, due to which some players could be kicked to the main menu;
- Improved client stability and fixed bugs that caused game crashes;
- Fixed the description of the Tactical Crossbow;
- Fixed bugs that caused shader problems (for example, gray hair of the “Gorgon” squad);
- Fixed the images of the Pantheon Galil AR and the Pantheon H&K MP7, now additional weapon elements do not interfere with aiming;
- Fixed a bug due to which the player model appeared in the weapon camo purchase screen after buying Warface Dollars;
- Training messages in the shooting range are now fully displayed;
- Fixed a tooltip error in the tutorial inside the Safe House;
- Fixed the tooltips of weapon charms and skins, now all information fits into the screen;
- Fixed a bug due to which a weapon charm or a skin could not be removed from a weapon;
- Added a new achievement "Hard Rock Survivor";
- Fixed icons of the achievements of the "Hard Rock" series, their background is now transparent;
- Fixed a bug due to which the wrong rank of the player could be displayed;
- Fixed a bug due to which the hit damage could be registered incorrectly;
- Fixed the progression screen display.
See you in battle, soldiers. Beware of traps!
Discuss the article