Compensation for technical problems
During the month, many players faced several technical problems. It took a while to sort out the difficulties and release an update with fixes and new content on April 16. We are also aware of the remaining bugs and are working on fixing them as soon as possible.
Today we want to apologize and offer compensation for the inconvenience caused. We hope it will help to smooth out the unpleasant experience.
What awaits you:
- Anyone with paid access to the "Hard Rock" BP will receive 3 extra levels.
- The "Hard Rock" BP has been extended until May 19, 20:59 GMT (22:59 CEST).
- Increased rewards for all battles by 100%. They will be valid from April 30 to May 4.
- The Kel-Tec SUB2000 PvE event will be live from April 23 to May 4.
- Increased rewards for the “Hard Rock” Battle Pass by 200% that will be live from May 7 to 10.
- A new achievement "Hard Rock Survivor" will be distributed from April 23 to May 4.
- Also, check “Contracts” - new tasks with cool rewards await you.
Thank you for your patience and we'll see you in game!
Discuss the article