Game Update — 25.05.21
A fresh update has landed on the game servers bringing some fixes and minor changes. Check it out!
- Fixed a bug due to which the controller tips in the BP were cut off.
- Added a Low FPS indicator which is displayed in the upper right corner if FPS is 20 or lower.
- There are no more freezes when scrolling through the list of BP rewards.
- Fixed a bug due to which the BP reward list awards led to only one contract.
- Fixed the freezes caused by picking up a weapon dropped by a changing class player.
- Fixed water render on the PvE maps.
- Partially fixed freezes.
- The themed screen in the main menu has changed to celebrate MY.GAMES’s anniversary.
- Karambit skin textures are displayed incorrectly.
- When purchasing a premium status of the Battle Pass the reward list remains grey.
- Server and brightness settings are not saved on Xbox.
- Special Operation Blackwood looks completed with the progress of 0/3.
See you in the game!
Discuss the article