Ranked Matches: "First Division" Season #4
The fourth Ranked Matches season dedicated to the "First Division" update has already kicked off. Take part in breathtaking combats and get plentiful rewards including powerful class-specific weapons, the Deathbringer skin for Karambit, random boxes, unique achievements and a cool weapon charm. Hurry up to earn them all!
- The season will last till the 9th of November.
- You will fight on the maps of "Plant the bomb" game mode and Blitz except for "Platform".
- The standard progression is on.
In order to advance between leagues, you need to win consecutive matches. As you climb higher, you will have to display better prowess, flexibility and persistence. At the same time, you won’t drop down instantaneously if you happen to lose — you will have a chance to recover by winning a series of matches. If you fail to use this opportunity and continue to lose, you’ll roll back to the previous league.
|League||Matches to win|
|21||1 out of 4|
|20||1 out of 4|
|19||1 out of 4|
|18||1 out of 4|
|17||2 out of 5|
|16||2 out of 5|
|15||2 out of 5|
|14||2 out of 5|
|13||2 out of 5|
|12||3 out of 6|
|11||3 out of 6|
|10||3 out of 6|
|9||3 out of 6|
|8||3 out of 6|
|7||4 out of 7|
|6||4 out of 7|
|5||4 out of 7|
|4||4 out of 7|
|3||5 out of 8|
|2||5 out of 8|
|1||5 out of 8|
|0||1 out of 5|
In case of consistent progress, you will receive a special bonus for a winning streak. How does it work? It is quite simple: if you manage three wins in a row in the last matches of the previous league, you will automatically get one win in the new league. Here is an example.
A bonus for the winning streak is not counted: you will not be granted additional victory in the fifth league.
A bonus for the winning streak is counted: you will be granted additional victory in the fifth league.
Prove your skills every season to gain recognition and additional bonuses. The current Ranked Matches season offers new rewards such as Deathbringer Karambit Box, the Deathbringer skin for the Karambit and Jack-o'-lantern Charm. You can also gain exclusive achievements: the "Witch Hunt" mark, the "Trick or Treat!" badge and the "Blood and Wine" stripe.
- The unique stripe "Elusive Avenger" and the "Warface Ranking Matches League" badge will be given immediately upon reaching the 1st and the 21st leagues respectively.
- Temporary weapons (for 3 days) will be awarded for the 21st - 9th leagues.
- The charm and achievements for leagues are permanent.
- If you skip a season, you’ll have to wait until the 12-season cycle is complete to try and earn the first league achievement again! All achievements can be obtained only once.
- The current season no longer grants seasonal weapon camo boxes.
Compete and conquer!
Discuss the article