Warface Day Event Now Live!
Warface Day has begun as part of the seasonal update "Legends"! It includes a festive in-game event "Challenge", a new PvP game mode and map, and contracts!
"Challenge" Mode Mechanics
We'd like to present to you a festive in-game event "Challenge" with lots of rewards you can get for participating in it. Before rushing into battle, you'll have to choose which side to fight on — Warface or Blackwood. Choose wisely as it'll affect the rewards you'll get in the end. After making the decision, try and earn as many points for the chosen team and do your best, together, to get the unique rewards!
- All the event participants that choose a side will receive a melee weapon as a reward after the event is over. Which one and in what colour scheme depends on the final event winner. So, if Warface achieves victory in the event, everyone will get a weapon with its symbols even if you chose to fight for Blackwood.
- The members of the winning team will also get a unique victory achievement (a mark).
- For a certain contribution to the faction progress, the player will be able to receive additional achievements: a badge for gaining 100 faction points and a stripe for 400 points.
- The PvP battles will take place in the Team Gun Game mode on the "Hangar", "Gas Station" and the updated "Destination" maps.
- PvE players will be able to earn the event currency and faction points by completing special contracts in the Special Operations "Earth Shaker", "Operation Blackwood", "Heist" and Hydra".
Modes and Maps
PvP mode Gun Game
Like in the previous events, you have to go through a chain of weapon models and score the maximum number of team points for eliminating opponents. The maps of the mode have dynamic respawn points (except for the "Hangar" map). After death, the character respawns in a random place near allies and is invulnerable for a short time.
The fight in the mode goes on an equal footing. All players have the same equipment, go through the same chain of weapons and start with the same guns. You need to make two eliminations to move to a new stage and to automatically get a new weapon.
What's new in the Team Gun Game mode?
- The mode now includes the "Hangar", "Gas Station", and "Destination" maps.
- The "Destination" map has got visual changes to fit the Warface Day stylistic. You'll see festive decorations such as screens with screenshots of important game moments, balloons, and a ton of Easter eggs that the oldies of Warface will surely appreciate.
- Battles finish when a team scores 200 points (used to be 150) or when the timer ends if 200 points are not scored.
- Eliminating an enemy with the last weapon of the chain will yield 10 points instead of 1, which will help the most skilled players to bring their team closer to victory.
- Now users will see the next weapon in the chain. It'll help come up with tactics and plan your movements ahead.
"Destination" (Warface Day)
On the map "Destination" (Warface Day), the teams will fight against the festive background of the themed map. Every corner of the map is decorated with bright colours, balloons and many different decorations, reminiscent of Warface Day.
But despite the fact that the map is saturated with the celebratory atmosphere, players should not relax. They must constantly remain alert, ready for any challenge. Players will be able to discover many Easter eggs that add a special flavour to the map and add a pinch of nostalgia. Can you find them all?
In order to gain currency and faction points in PvE, players will have to complete contracts that are specific for each faction. The tasks include completing various Special Operations, and you can do them daily throughout the entire event!
Faction Victory Rewards
In the event, you will have to choose one of the two opposing factions: Warface or Blackwood.
At the end of the event, you will receive the weapon of the winning side, regardless of the chosen faction. It'll be either the Warface Hunting Knife or the Blackwood Survival Machete. Keep track of the confrontation progress to increase the pressure and get the coveted reward!
"Crater" Weapon Series
The weapon series "Crater" is inspired by the Special Operation "Earth Shaker" and Warface Day. Each item carries the number 11 as a symbol of the 11th anniversary of the project. In addition, the whole series is decorated with elegant and stylish patterns.
But the external qualities of "Crater" weapons are not their only advantage. The series includes the SA Hellion, Benelli M2 SP, Taurus CT9 G2 and the Kel-Tec RDB-C. They're a perfect choice if you are looking for weapons that will also be effective in combat.
Charms and Achievements
At the end of the event, all participants will be rewarded with achievements of their faction. If the faction you selected wins, the participants who fought for this party will receive a unique victory achievement. Be on top and prove that you are a real hero!
Event Currency, Black Market, and Showcase
The game now features a Black Market and a showcase where players can purchase weapons and parts! You can also purchase charms, skins, and Black Market coins in dedicated sections of the Market. You can see the full list of items available in the showcase by clicking the "Showcase item list" button at the bottom of the screen.
How does it work?
- Use a special button to refresh the items in the showcase. The button is activated with the event currency.
- The showcase is automatically updated every day.
- The amount of re-rolls is unlimited, but the offers are finite. If you manage to purchase every weapon off the showcase, you can still purchase parts.
By opening cards, you will receive discounts on items that were previously hidden, and purchase them. And if you were looking for something special, but didn't find the right item, you can always update the cards. Keep an eye on the showcase and don't miss out on the best deals!
If you don't have time to accumulate the required amount of the event currency, there is an opportunity to purchase it. Packs of 300, 800, 2,200 or 5,000 Black Market coins are available in the event store to help you get the coveted new articles.
Each side has a unique chain of main contracts that yield the event currency and faction points. They have different tasks, but the ultimate completion time is the same. The contracts will be unlocked one after the other, as well as daily. That means that the player will have one contract available at a time, by day five — a chain of 5 contracts, and by day 21 — of 21 contracts. You can see an example of one of such contracts for each faction below.
Discuss the article